Welcome to Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church.
- We are located just four blocks from the United States Capitol; and conveniently located just four blocks from Eastern Market Metro station (Blue Line); and four blocks from Capitol South Metro (Blue Line) station. Click here for driving directions and a map.
- Off street parking is available (on Sundays only) in a lot behind the church. It is accessible through the driveway located on 4th Street SE (one way traffic going south) between Independence Ave. and Pennsylvania Ave. SE.
- Sunday School begins at 9:45 am and Worship at 11:00 am (10:00 in the summer), followed by a coffee hour with light refreshments. Child care is provided from 9:45 to 12:15. Note that between Memorial Day and Labor Day Worship changes to 10:00 am with no Sunday School classes.
- Our facility is handicap accessible from the entrance on the Independence Ave, SE si
- Young families often include their children in our worship but may take advantage of the free child care located in the nursery on the first floor (Fellowship Hall); or use the glass enclosed Family Room over looking our sanctuary (Third Floor) which is furnished with a crib; toys; rocking chairs; etc.
For more information about our regular worship and other religious activities please call our office at (202) 547-8676, or e-mail a member of our staff.
Andy Walton, Pastor: email@example.com
Doris Warrell, Washington Seminar Center Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olivia James, Church Administrator: email@example.com
Mikyoung Cho, Music Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Haywood, Facilities Manager: email@example.com