“Hospitality” is a Biblical concept. That’s why we’ve chosen this word to describe these ministry activities at CHPC. It is our hope to nurture and sustain our church family through warm and welcoming events and activities.
- Small prayer and group fellowships
- Fellowship at coffee hour after worship
- Monthly congregation wide dinners
- Occasional ‘in home’ potluck dinners
- Special events like the annual picnic and Nationals baseball game outings
- Meal trees to support Members and friends in time of need
- And support for educational activities like Sunday School and the annual Retreat
Another important portion of the “Hospitality Ministry” is to coordinate the various forms of communications that are such an integral part of our busy lives. Publishing phone directories; issuing weekly electronic news and information update Lifelinks; or writing and publishing the more thought provoking quarterly news letter Lifelines are all part of sustaining a living, loving and growing community of faith.